MonkeyMote gives you a full-fledged wireless music remote control for your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad running iOS 7 or later and your Android phone or tablet running 4.0.3 or later. It fully supports the popular Winamp, foobar2000, MediaMonkey, JRiver Media Center and AIMP media players.
The app connects to your Windows PC via your WiFi network and allows you to instantly view information about currently playing tracks, control every important playback feature and conveniently browse your complete media library.
All you need to do is download and install the plug-in from this website on your PC and get the appropriate app from the iTunes App Store or the Play Store:
- Playback control
- Display detailed song information, lyrics and cover art
- Play, create and edit playlists in your media library
- Browse and search your complete media library
- Stream high quality audio from your PC to your device (foobar2000 and iOS only, requires in-app purchase)2
- View and set song ratings
- Equalizer control (not supported for foobar2000)
- Save multiple connection profiles
- Supports both portrait and landscape display modes (iPad only)2
- User-defined shake gesture actions and remote control support2
- Automatically reduce volume or pause playback when getting a call2
- Sleep timer
- Party mode2
- Small, fast, low resource usage, minimal permissions
- Implemented as a plug-in – no server program clogging up your system tray
- Easy to setup and use
Think the apps are worth more to you or wish to support further development of MonkeyMote?